- Bids on Bing tend to be lower, and the competition for keywords is lower.
- Bing’s share of desktop search market is 15.8%.
- 142 million unique searches on Bing network.
- 15 billion searches Bing processes monthly.
- 130 billion of ads Bing rejected in 2016.
- 175,000 of advertisers Bing banned in 2016.
- 500 million of Twitter tweets that Bing indexes daily.
- Bing and Yahoo ads allow you to use 40 characters in your title.
- Bing shows more ads at the top of the page than Google for most searches.
- You can import your AdWords campaigns directly into your Bing Ads account.
- Bing Ads allows you to target search partners only.
- B2B campaigns can often drive more traffic and achieve higher ROI in Bing.
- Bounce rate for Bing-generated traffic is 8% lower than the site’s overall bounce rate.