- 42% of all mobile brand experiences involve search.
- 40% of Mobile Searches have local intent.
- Users spend an average of 69% of their media time on smartphones.
- 35% of the time the first page that ranks for a domain on a query is different on mobile and desktop SERPs.
- 53% of mobile website visits are abandoned if a mobile site takes longer than 3 seconds to load.
- The average mobile webpage still takes 15.3 seconds to load.
- 3 in 4 smartphone owners turn to mobile search first to address their immediate needs.
- “Same-day shipping” searches on mobile spike first thing in the morning.
- Search interest in “open now” has tripled in the past two years.
- More than half of searches related to auto parts, services, and maintenance come from mobile.
- Google has seen 1.5X more mobile searches ending with “to avoid” in the past two years.
- Nearly 1/3 of all mobile searches are related to location.
- Google drives 96% of mobile search traffic, followed by Yahoo at 2% and Bing at 1%.
- 60% of global mobile consumers use their mobile device as their primary or exclusive internet source.
- 70% of mobile searchers click to call a business directly from Google’s search results.