1) 83% of B2B marketers use content marketing to generate leads.
2) 93% of B2B buying processes begin with an online search.
3) Outbound leads cost 39% more than inbound leads.
4) SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate whereas outbound leads like direct mail or print advertising have a 1.7% close rate.
5) Outsourced B2B lead generation is 43% more effective than in-house B2B lead generation.
6) Content marketing generates 3X as many leads as traditional outbound marketing, but costs 62% less.
7) Strategic landing pages are used by 68% of businesses to acquire leads.
8) 57% of B2B marketers say SEO has the biggest impact on lead generation.
9) Lead generation from LinkedIn was successful for 65% of B2B companies.
10) Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales-ready leads at 33% lower cost.
11) Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
12) High-quality lead generation is the top challenge for 61% of B2B marketers.
13) Inbound practices produce 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing.
14) 74% of marketers spend more than $50 per lead generation.
15) Only 5-10% of qualified leads successfully convert for marketers.
16) 25% of marketers don’t have any idea of their conversion rates.
17) 31% of marketers say sales lead quality is the most important metric used.
18) 59% of marketers say email is the most effective channel for generating revenue.
19) 73% of all B2B leads are not sales-ready.
20) 76% of B2B buyers use three or more channels when researching a potential purchase.
21) It is expected that by 2017, the number of emails sent daily will reach approximately 297 billion.