Visual content has gained much limelight with the increase of mobile users and Instagram has more than 600 million monthly active users.
We have gathered up 17 tools in this post so that you can get going with your marketing efforts on the fastest growing social network. Embrace these tools for posting regularly, engaging, selling, managing accounts and measuring results.
It offers several products. Tapshop and Piqora are now owned by Olapic. With the help of Tapshop you can turn your account into an online shopping portal. And, Piqora lets you know which images are likely to get the most likes and comments and help you improve your marketing strategy.
- Unique hashtag analytics
- Follow and find influencers in your niche
- Schedule and monetize posts
- Analyze your top performing content
- It is available for free
This tool makes it easier to repost photos and videos on Instagram by giving credit to the original Instagrammer. With the help of it you can also which photos are getting maximum reposts.
- Repost posts of your followers on your own profile
- Search for relevant users, tags and contests.
- Free version available
- Pro: $4.99 per month
This tool helps you to come up in the searches. It provides you an easy way that why your followers count is going down by showing you your inactive followers and unfollowers.
- Manage and grow your following
- Keep track of social media updates
- Find the right audience
- Tells you the best time to schedule and post
- Free version of app allows you to manage up to 2 accounts
- Premium version also available
This tool works as an advanced Instagram search engine. It is a powerful tool which helps you discover new content through multiple hashtags.
- Search for captions, mentions and tags
- Monitor and curate Instagram content
- It is available for free
It provides you an easier way to manage Instagram for clients and brands. It’s a troublesome task to transfer the photos to mobile and then upload it but with the help of this you can post on Instagram from your desktop.
- Schedule single or multiple posts
- Manage and post to multiple accounts from same dashboard
- Post from your computer
- 7 day free trial
- $20 per month for 1 account
It is the best social media management tool. You can connect up to five accounts with this tool from different platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter etc. With the help of this you can also track that which post is resonating well with your target audience.
- Follow ongoing conversations
- Monitor your feed
- Schedule future posts
- The tool offers both the free and paid versions.
This tool is a number one marketing platform for Instagram. It provides you the simplest way too schedule your posts for later time. You can manage your visual content campaigns with the help of this.
- Helps you plan, schedule and publish posts
- Store and organize photos and videos
- Manage up to five accounts
- Basic: Free for individual users
- Plus: $9 per month
- Premium: $19 per month
- Starter: $299 per month
- Brand: $49 per month
It is a visual planner and scheduler application of Instagram. It can be useful for marketers who want to become more productive by planning your content in advance.
- Visually design your feed
- Drag and drop media
- Visually plan your feed in advance
- Manage hashtags
- Basic: $3 per month
- Premium: $5 per month
- Unlimited: $9 per month
It is Instagram’s own application which lets you combine multiple photos in a single image. You can drag and drop photos to rearrange, zoom in or zoom out and put it in a layout. You can also create arrangements and mirror effects in your images.
- Multi-image collages
- Create interesting layouts
It is available for free.
It is a recent application which offers amazing artistic filters which are inspired by popular artists like Picasso and Van Gogh. It helps you make your post more creative and attractive.
- Turn memories into art with the help of Artificial Intelligence
- Fast sharing
- It is available for free
The tool is an Instagram marketplace as it converts your pictures into products by using a single hashtag. You need to upload a photo and add a popular hashtag to it. And your followers will be informed that this product is out for sale.
- Makes products easily searchable, sortable and shoppable
The tool is completely free.
It allows you to search and follow hashtags, as it is a social search and display platform. With the help of this you can easily find out the social media post to share with your potential audience.
- Content aggregation for websites, events etc.
- Find out the visual content that is being shared the most
- It offers a free version; freemium
- And for the pricing of paid version contact Tagboard
It increases your conversions with the help of your Instagram presence with Have2Have.It. The tool ties up photos with the content so it becomes easier for followers to discover new posts and products.
- Conversion tracking reports
- Syncs with your Instagram product and posts and manages your e-commerce
- Free: up to 49 clicks per month
- $5 for 50-499 clicks per month
- $45 for 500-999 clicks per month
- $150 for 1000-2999 clicks per month
- $300 for 3000+ clicks per month
It provides valuable insights for marketers, brand leaders and analysts to grow and engage with Instagram audience. The statistics it provides can be based on location, timing, hashtags etc.
- Manage and analyze your account and audience
- Monitor competition: Track competitor’s presence
- Pro: price to be determined soon
The tool helps you organize, understand and measure your content. It offers valuable insights so that you can improve the performance.
- Analyze engagement
- Comment tracking
- UGC monitoring
- Manage multiple accounts
- It offers a 14-day free trial
- Plus: $54 per year
- Elite: $174 per year
- Master: $294 per year
- Enterprise: $990 per year
The tool helps the marketers understand their audience so that they can make further growth. It also helps them in engaging with the audience and find new followers.
- Analytics report
- Customize your feed
- Explore new users, hashtags etc.
- Manage account
For now it is available for free.
17) Social Insight
The best tool to get your Instagram Analytics as it provides in-depth analytical data of your account. You can better understand your followers and accordingly identify, analyze and optimize your campaign.
- Useful analytics
- Add team members
- Monitor engagement
- Email reports and updates
All the three versions offer free trial period.
- Small Agencies or Enterprise: $299 per month
- Business: $79 per month
- Poweruser: $29 per month
Now, easily track and evaluate success of your overall marketing efforts on Instagram with the help of above mentioned tools. Because having the right tools with you can make a world of difference in your marketing strategy.