If you want to engage more people with your Facebook page, then you need to make sure that you have a creative and attractive page. You can create your own custom Facebook page, and to do all you need is these to have wonderful free tools.
In this article, we have picked up 9 free tools which can be used for page creation. So, now build a more enticing brand presence on social network with the help of these.
The tool lets you create Facebook pages, landing pages, apps and campaigns without having any technical skills. The tool also has a free plan which has quite nice features such as:
- Email Autoresponders
- Action widget
- Analytics to track performance
- Share functionability
- Unlimited campaigns
- Export leads and entries
You can manage multiple clients’ campaign from one ShortStack account and it helps you meet your social media goals.
- Pre-made facebook templates
- Photo contests
- Group deals
- The tool offers a 7-day free trial
- Basic version: $25/month
- Also offers a customized version
The powerful features of Woobox
- Easy customization
- Lets you create campaigns on blogs, landing pages, social media, websites, mobile etc.
- Ready-made campaigns
- Branding control
- Analytics to measure success rate
- Free (with no limits on fans or brand pages)
- Solo: $30/month
- Growth: $100/month
- Power: $500/month
- Enterprise: contact for a quote
It is a tool that runs on Facebook and lets you customize Facebook Pages. It has a simple User Interface which makes it easier to use.
- Lets you add dynamic content like text, images or embed video etc.
- Adds a welcome tab, so whenever somebody visits your Facebook page they are greeted with this Welcome tab
- Lets you manage multiple pages from one location
- No fan limit
- Facebook like and share snippets
- It has two versions: Easy Tab Lite and Easy Tab Pro.
- The free version allows you to manage 3 pages.
The tool allows you to build your Facebook custom pages. You can add a welcome tab and upload our own content to the page with the help of this tool.
- Cover Photos
- Custom Tabs
- Post Designer
- Scheduled Posts
- Twitter Headers
- Facebook Ads
- Mobile Apps
- With a Free account you can manage one Facebook Fan Page, create one custom tab and schedule one Facebook post.
- Basic: $2.81/month
- Pro: $5.96/month
- Agency: $14.96/month (with 14 day free trial)
Decor provides you the freedom to create and design custom Facebook pages. You can place objects n your page wherever you want. It allows you to create landing pages without any coding or programming.
- Easy UI
- Social Media integration
- Like Gate for increasing fan base
- PayPal payments
- Vimeo video clips
- Embed a website
- Show Flash files
- Free trial
- Basic: $.25/month
- Pro: $13.25/month
- Unlimited: $33.25/month
This lets you manage apps, custom Facebook pages and run promotions. TabSite Apps are easy to run and setup, as you do not have to use programming or coding in it. The free version has one content tab and two custom named sub-pages.
Facebook tools it offers:
- Import blog posts
- Run Sweepstakes
- Add Product Slideshows
- Run photo and video contests
- Add YouTube videos
- Free trial of 14 days
- Single App Plan: $29.95/month
- Any 5 App Plan: $59.95/month
- Unlimited Plan: $79.95/month
It helps you build and maintain a large fanbase on Facebook. The tool provides the optimum solution to create ultimate page for followers. With the help of this you can create customized landing pages and building direct relationships with audience across Social Media.
- Facebook page management
- Email templates
- Targeting options to boost engagement
- Embeddable widgets
- Analytics to measure every action and optimize it further.
- Free trial
- Silver: $19.99/month
- Gold: $49.99/month
- Platinum: $129.99/month
The main application of this tool is to create and manage Facebook page. It is easy to use and helps in doing various tasks. Campaign building is easy with this tool, as you just have to drag and drop the tabs.
- Custom tabs
- Build quizzes
- Photo contests
- Assemble tests
- Premium: $14/month
- Agency: Contact for a quote
So, now easily manage and create your Facebook pages with the help of these above-mentioned tools and give people more reasons to get engaged with your brand.