Last updated on December 6th, 2016 at 11:33 am
Google makes it easier for you to keep your email lists up-to-date by making changes to the existing Customer Match lists.
Now, marketers can add and remove email addresses from the existing Customer match lists in AdWords. The list can be completely replaced with a new file without even creating a new one.
From the edit window for existing lists in the Audience section of the Shared Library, these options are accessible. Advertisers can add emails to an existing list, is not a new concept. But yes this new workflow makes this process a lot clearer.
- TurboTax created customized ads and landing pages to ease returning customers into the tax-filing process, decreasing its cost per conversion by 31 percent in the process.
- Guitar Center made product-specific customer lists and increased CTR by 60 percent.
- The Children’s Place re-engaged back-to-school shoppers with customized ads, increasing its return on investment (ROI) by 287 percent.
- One Click Ventures cross-sold eyewear across multiple websites and saw a 412 percent increase in conversion rate.
- Wine Enthusiast Companies combined Customer Match and RLSA to sell wine merchandise to its customer base, delivering a 3x higher ROI.
The ability to append a list to an existing customer list is available now. Earlier, with the help of customer match, advertisers could target customers in YouTube, Google Search and Gmail campaigns via Google email addresses.