Table of Contents
Cashkaro.com is an online company that helps people save on all their online shopping. The company gives them extra cashback when they stop at any of our 500+ partner brands apart from the coupons and discounts that might already be running on the retailer’s website. Being only a few months old in India the online company wanted to build its brand and so was looking for a key customer relationship management channel.
• Build the brand
• Generate awareness about the brand among masses as to how they can save so much money through Cashkaro
• Get people to sign up to Cashkaro
• Generate awareness about the brands that have collaborated with Cashkaro
• Increase take-up of Cashkaro Deals and offers
• Understand customer shopping preference in order to customize the content
• Increase brand recall value
• Build a key customer relationship management channel
• A Cashkaro Facebook page was created and a vigilantly thought out content strategy was planned for it.
• In order to make the people participate with the brand and compel them to like & share the content, attractive deals, interesting posts, questions, puzzles were posted every day.
• A brilliant comic strip of 15 episodes with characters Raja and Rani were introduced by the company in a campaign, who share their amusing shopping experiences and how Rani loves shopping through Cashkaro.
• A campaign named as a Face of Cashkaro as launched by the company asking people to send in pictures expressing how much they love Cashkaro!
• Exciting contests were run and prizes were distributed to keep the Cashkaro’s community engaged and also build their understanding of how company works.
[useful_banner_manager banners=27 count=1]
In less than 6 months (mid-April to end-September)
• Cashkaro reached a mark of 2.9lacs fans on Facebook from just 17,000 fans in less
• Cashkaro emerged as one of the fastest growing Cashback & Coupon sites in India
• 40% of the traffic for the company comes from Facebook
• The company has the largest Facebook presence of all deals related sites in India
• Cashkao tops the chart when it comes to engagement on the Facebook page among Indian ecommerce brands irrespective of whether they are larger, older or well established
• Countless everyday posts got over 1,000 Likes and a number of comments and Shares
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.
Table of Contents