Table of Contents
One of the biggest E-Commerce players in India, yebhi.com already had more than a million fans on Facebook and they wanted to make their presence felt on Twitter as well. They employed a hashtag that was #SachinBabaChaalisMore to accomplish their objective.
#SachinBabaChaalisMore trended in India for around 39 hours over three days. It got trending within first 20 minutes of starting the contest, as soon as the first question was asked and reached number one position on the second day in India.
• By employing #SachinBabaChaalisMore, 40 unique trivia questions related to Sachin Tendulkar were asked on Twitter
• A random correct answer was chosen as the winner of Rs.1000 gift voucher for each question
• An impromptu ‘Super Over’ question was asked at the end of the contest to have one more lucky winner
[useful_banner_manager banners=24 count=1]
• #SachinBabaChaalisMore trended in India for around 39 hours over three days. It got trending within first 20 minutes of starting the contest, as soon as the first question was asked and reached number one position on the second day in India.
• Total number of tweets including #SachinBabaChaalisMore: 14,641 Tweets
• Total number of participants or Twitter users: 1520 users
• Total reach: 1.43 Million (Total followers of the above 1520 users)
• 11.41 Million Timeline deliveries (Impressions)
• @Yebhi mentioned in 13,106 Tweets.
• 17 people with 10,000+ followers tweeted
• 2 people with 1,00,000+ followers tweeted
• Followers increased by almost 10%
• Poonam Pandey, India Today, AajTak, Max Television, Bajaj Allianz, Lipton were some of the notable Twitter handles which tweeted with #SachinBabaChaalisMore.
• At the peak, #SachinBabaChaalisMore was going at 32 Tweets/Minute!
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.
Table of Contents