Table of Contents
Consumer Internet Industry
1) UClean founded by Arunabh Sinha: Faridabad-based Tech-enabled laundry and cleaning solutions company UClean secured $615.6K pre-Series A funding led by US-based existing angel investor Anubhav Chopra. The company plans to deploy the funds for its growth.
2) DriveU founded by Amulmeet Chadha, Ashok Shastry, and Rahm Shastry: Bengaluru-based on-demand driver provider DriveU raised $246.49K in pre-series A round of funding from Amitabh and Shilpa Singhal Living Trust, Amit Singhal’s investment vehicle.
3) Dosamatic founded by Vikas Eshwar and Sudeep Sabat: Bengaluru-based Dosamatic, which designed a machine that can make dosas, secured $146.35K from existing investor, Indian Angel Network.
4) Zilingo founded by Dhruv Kapoor and Ankiti Bose: Southeast Asian fashion marketplace, with office in Bengaluru, Zilingo raised $54 million in Series C round of funding by Sofina, Burda Principal Investments and Sequoia Capital India. Amadeus Capital too joins as a new investor to grow further and expand internationally to new markets such as Malaysia and Philippines.
5) CoutLoot founded by Jasmeet Thind, Mahima Kaul and Vinit Jain: Mumbai-based fashion e-commerce startup CoutLoot secured $1million in its Pre-Series A funding led by Jadevalue Fintech, the investment arm of Chinese unicorn CashBUS while existing investors including Artha India Ventures and Venture Catalysts. The startup will use the latest funding to add more categories and further expand geographically.
6) IndustryBuying founded by Rahul Gupta and Swati Gupta: New Delhi-based B2B procurement startup and a one-stop platform for business, industrial and office goods, IndustryBuying, raised $1.8 million as venture debt from Mumbai-based specialized debt player Blacksoil Capital. It will be used to scale further and address working capital requirement on account of increasing order book with blue-chip customers.
7) Paytm founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma: Paytm Mall reaching a new benchmark- Unicorn. Paytm’s e-commerce subsidiary Paytm Mall secured $445 million in a funding round by SoftBank and Alibaba. The funds will be used for empowering the shopkeepers with superior technology, building superior logistics, strengthening the Paytm Mall brand and bringing an enriching experience to the customers.
8) Letstrack founded by Vikram Kumar: US-headquartered IoT startup Letstrack raised $1.7 million in a Seed funding round from a US-based investor, James Arthur at a valuation of $17 million. The funding round is intended for bringing additional talent into the company at the highest level, to accelerate the international expansion.
9) BeatO founded by Gautam Chopra: Delhi-based healthtech startup BeatO, a comprehensive platform dedicated to diabetes solutions raised $1.3 million in funding, from Leo Capital and co-led by Blume Ventures. The startup plans to use the funding to scale up the production and focus on better technology and innovations and distribution network.
10) Fitternity founded by Neha Motwani: Mumbai-based fitness discovery startup Fitternity secured $2 million in a funding round from its existing as well as new investors.
11) Sepalika founded by Mahesh Jayaraman and Sharda Agarwal: US-headquartered with an office in Mumbai healthcare content provider Sepalika secured $306.6K from existing investor Accel Partners.
12) BeYouPlus founded by Ankit Khurana: Delhi-based health and wellness startup BeYouPlus (previously MyDermacy) raised $77.03K from existing investors including Fortis Healthcare president Daljit Singh.
13) Medikoe founded by Sreevalsan Menon: Bengaluru-based healthcare platform Medikoe secured $154.08K in a rights issue from By The Bay Enterprises LLP.
14) MoveInSync founded by Akash Maheshwari, Anuvrata Arora and Deepesh Agarwal: Bengaluru-based employee transportation startup MoveInSync Technology Solutions raised $8 million in Series B funding round from Nexus Venture Partners. Existing investors including Inventus Capital Partners, Saama Capital and Qualcomm Ventures also participated in this round. The startup plans to use the funding to further develop end-to-end transport offerings, accelerating customer acquisition and pace up its launch in the international markets.
15) Finzy founded by Abhinandan Sangam, Amit More and Vishwas Dixit: Bengaluru-based P2P lending company Finzy raised $1.3 million in Pre-Series A round of funding led by a group of investors. The startup plans to use the funding to accelerate growth by investing in technology, making the processes leaner and faster and in building the team. The funding will also be used for geographical expansion across Tier I cities to take Finzy’s value proposition to a wider audience.
16) Namaste Credit founded by Gaurav Anand, Krishnan Parameswaran and Lucas Bianchi: New Delhi-based SME lending company Namaste Credit raised $3.8 million in Series A round of funding from Nexus Venture Partners. The startup plans to use the funding to grow its geographic footprint, continue to enhance its technology and data analytics platform and further scale its businesses. With this, the startup plans to meaningfully increase its channel partner programme across India and further expand its technology licensing partnerships with leading lenders globally.
17) Power2SME founded by R. Narayan: Gurugram-based B2B marketplace and SME lending firm Power2SME secured debt financing of $6.2 million from InnoVen Capital. The startup will use the debt funding towards pushing the company’s growth and working capital.
18) IndigoLearn founded by Sriram Somayajula and Suraj Lakhotia: Hyderabad-based finance and accounting focused edtech startup IndigoLearn raised $150K in its seed round from angel investors. The company plans to use the funding to expand its student base 10x in next 12 months on the back of its funding and new product launches scheduled in the coming months.
19) Zooty founded by Anshuman Pandey, Keerthi Chennupati, Pushkar Soni and Shantanu Jha: Mumbai-based salon and spa search and booking platform Zooty raised $261.93K from existing investors Orios Venture Partners and Singapore-based RB Investments.
Table of Contents