Last updated on November 25th, 2016 at 06:24 pm
In order to leverage the influence of calls-to-action on visitors you need to optimize its placement. There are so many web pages and you need to decide how to scatter your CTAs over your web presence.
Let me go ahead and tell you about the most essential places that you need to consider while placing your CTAs.
- 1) Place CTAs on Your Website
- 2) Place CTAs within the Content
- 3) Place CTAs in Presentations
- 4) Place CTAs in Your Blog
- 5) Place CTAs in your Emails
- 6) Place CTAs in Videos
- 7) Place CTAs in Paid Media
- 8) Place CTAs in Email Signature
- 9) Place CTAs on Social Media Outlets
- Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch
1) Place CTAs on Your Website
Now, let me explain you why should you not put a CTA on your landing page. Landing page helps the visitor to gather more information about the product or services and get converted to potential leads. Visitor while filling up the form and putting in their information get distracted by calls-to-actions if any. They will only confuse the visitor. Hence, it’s good not to have CTAs on your landing page.
However, for other web pages try to align your CTAs according to the content of the web page. Make sure the CTA goes well with the content on that particular web page. You also need to consider the stage of the sales cycle the visitor is likely in while putting the CTAs. For example if the customer is on product page, he is more likely to be interested in your free product demonstration than visiting any other page. All your web pages like about us page, product or service page and contact us page should include some good calls-to-actions in order to help the customer decide what to do next. Hence, include at least one CTA per page.
2) Place CTAs within the Content
3) Place CTAs in Presentations
4) Place CTAs in Your Blog
5) Place CTAs in your Emails
6) Place CTAs in Videos
7) Place CTAs in Paid Media
8) Place CTAs in Email Signature
9) Place CTAs on Social Media Outlets
These were nine effective ways you can place your CTAs to exhibit some ultimate results. Hence go ahead and leverage the power of calls-to-action by optimizing their placement. Place CTAs at the right place to have the best results.