Have you ever noticed why you find so many contests on social media?
Well, the contest allows a marketer to gain engagement, followers, and brand loyalty.
A social contest is a sort of promotion targeting your social media audience. The contest may help you in gaining queries and requests regarding your brand, products, and services and that are in a quick time period. You can also build and enhance your brand limitation reaching unidentified customers.
But, a noticeable question here, how to run a contest on the social media page?
So, here are 12 apps that will help you in doing the creation-
Wishpond offers various marketing tools similar to Woobox. But, apart from that also provides tools for running contests on social media platforms.
Most of the Wishpond contest tools are for Facebook, but they can also be used for Instagram hashtag contests as well as Pinterest contests.
On Facebook, you can make-
- Photos and videos contests
- Essay contests
- Vote contests
- Referral promotions
After creating all such contests, you can customize them as well as you can add voting buttons to get emails from participating users.
You can build Facebook Like button pop-up and Twitter follow-gate to increase the number of followers.
Woobox gets a lot of apps for different business reasons. Apart from organizing social media contests, it gets polls and attracting games, lead generation forms, and landing pages for you.
With Woobox, you can create contests on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and YouTube with following creations-
- Giveaways- It helps to create a form to collect participant’s form and proffer bonuses to those who bring a referral to enter the giveaway and allow the tool to pick one winner.
- Photo, video and hashtag contests- Create a content that is user-driven to make the users involved more and more in the contests. With voting, you can create more engagement.
This way you can gather huge engagement and increase your email list with queries and requests from the participants.
Shortstack is the next marketing app that can help you creating contests on social media along with landing pages and form. Shortstack helps you in making different types of contests on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter-
- Facebook Contest- Display your contest directly on Facebook and also create social sharing button for the same.
- Twitter Contest- The contest allows you to get hashtag, form submission and link sharing facilities to get users to your contest.
- Instagram Contest- Helps to create a user-driven contest where forms can be submitted either by hashtag or form.
All contests created through Shortstack can be displayed as a landing page and can be shown on website or blog.
Agorapulse is a social marketing tool, but it also allows the marketers to run Facebook contests to improve they’re each, engagement and also lead generation. You can do following things with Agorapulse-
- Facebook Quizzes- You can easily create quizzes with the help of the app. You can calculate scores, limit the number of participants on the basis of age and country and give extra points to the participants who invite their friends for the same.
- Facebook photo contest- Users can use any of the 15 templates for creating photo contents and enable social sharing buttons where your users can share their best photos and descriptions.
- Sweepstakes– This feature will help you how many times you want winner draws and automatically posting the winners and creating Fan gate for your brand engagement.
- Facebook Instant Win Contest- With this contest, your audience will come to know immediately whether they have won or lost.
You can create various engaging contests for your audience on all social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
You can choose from 20 different campaigns for your contest purpose and these are easy to create.
What contests you can create-
- Sweepstakes- Random draws, instant wins, and refer-a-friend features are available here.
- Polls, quizzes, and coupons- both video and photo polls, personality and other quiz and also offer unique coupons.
So, customize any of them for your contest and start getting huge engagement for your website.
Snapapp tool helps you create engaging and interactive content.
You can create calculators, personality tests, knowledge tests, assessments, quizzes and others.
Apart from all these creations, you can set contests and sweepstakes for your website.
- Photo and video contests
- Caption and text contents
Votigo is a marketing tool that apart from creating interactive marketing campaigns allows you to make giveaways, sweepstakes, and contests.
- User-driven photo and video contests
- Facebook and Twitter sweepstakes along with photo sweepstake
- Instagram contests
- Hashtag campaigns
- Essay contests
- Instant win contests
All contests can be run on social media along with website and blogs.
Rafflecopter solely focuses on creating the best and engaging giveaway.
You can easily create giveaway and decide the prize, select the entryways for the giveaway to get maximum and potential leads out of them.
Now, promote your giveaway on an aggressive scale so that you can get numerous entries.
The tool also allows you integrate with other social media like Twitter and Pinterest to get your giveaway promoted enormously.
Pagemodo is a tool that helps Facebook users taking their pages to the next level.
They provide social contests and allow the user to plan and schedule their FB content.
Pagemodo allows its users to create different kinds of contests –
- Essay contests
- Trivia games
- Photo and video contests
- Coupon campaigns
The contests created with the help of the tool will look beautiful on the desktop and other devices as well as rules of Facebook will be respected.
Heyo contests can be published anywhere on the internet including website, blog, mobile and different social media like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
You can create following types of contests-
- Videos and photo contest- Users can submit their photos and videos.
You can create sweepstakes and publish the contest on different social media platforms and collecting leads.
You can also randomly draw the winner of the contests and allow your participants to refer their friends.
Hootsuite is one of the worthiest social media contest apps that allows creating contests which drive the users in an easy manner to the landing page and keep them engaged for a long time.
Thus helps in increasing brand awareness and its outreach.
You can create contests for different social media like Twitter, Instagram, Vine and other.
Gleam contests offer you a tool to increase social media following and your email list as well. This could prove a potential app for accomplishing your marketing goals.
The drag and drop feature of the app allows you choose one o the various entry methods and arrange in order which you want. The app asks for verification for each action done by the user and tracks the user on the basis of their action and performance for the same.
This helps a marketer in assessing and analyzing the data.
Participants can easily fill the Gleam form in comparison to other apps. They can embed a YouTube video to make it more engaging by displaying the participants what you want to offer.