According to stats, 27.5% of websites use WordPress source code. Also, interestingly, on a daily basis over 50,000 websites are being created on WordPress.
WordPress is SEO-friendly and you can make it more SEO friendly by using the WordPress SEO plugins.
In this article, we will share 12 best WordPress SEO plugins that will improve SEO of your website.
- #1 SEO SQUIRRLY™
- #2 Broken Link Checker
- #3 Rankie-WordPress Rank Tracker
- #4 WordPress Ping Optimizer
- #5 SEO Friendly Images
- #6 Sharebar
- #7 Rel Nofollow Checkbox
- #8 Premium SEO Pack
- #9 AMP for WordPress
- #10 LinkPatrol
- #11 Redirection
- #12 WPtouch Mobile plugin
- Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch
SEO Squirrly is a free WordPress SEO plugin that is designed to help beginners. It helps you create high-quality content that is both SEO and human-friendly.
It lets you track your content marketing strategy using one of the best SEO tools. It helps you to see and improve your SEO statistics by weekly reports.
- Copyright-Free Images
- Write high-quality content
- E-commerce SEO strategy
- JSON-LD structure
- SEO content
- XML Sitemap for Google and Bing
If you have been running a blog, then you should check your site from time to time for broken links and fix them. It will affect your site’s SEO.
It will monitor your blog looking for broken links and let you know if any are found.
- Monitors links in your posts and other stuff
- Detects links that not working, missing images and redirects
- Notifies you
- Search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page
- Highly configurable
Rankie-WordPress rank tracker is a premium SEO WordPress Plugin that helps in analyzing the rank of your website on Google. It helps you to carefully follow the keyword position.
It also provides four actions for locating the website position on Google for keywords.
The 4 site location positions contain: Google Directly, Google Custom Search API, Google via F-secure.com and Google via kproxy.com proxy.
- Track WordPress ranking on Google through keywords
- Ranking reports monthly, annually or regularly
- Download the reports in PDF format
- Keyword research tool
- Auto track searched keywords
- Sends an email every day
- Distinctive ranking information
- Create a ranking graph for every keyword tracked
WordPress has an internal tool for pinging services whenever a new post is published on your WordPress site. The services to be alerted can be added on the settings page in the WordPress dashboard.
SEO friendly images automatically optimize all of your images and update them with apt Title and Alt attributes for SEO purposes.
So, if you don’t have attributes already, this plugin will add them in accordance with the preferences you select.
- Product placeholders – Product name, vendor, price, category
- Brand placeholders – Brand name and store
- Blog placeholders – Post name and store
- Category placeholders – Category name, parent name, store
Social sharing is an essential part of improving on-page SEO. This plugin helps visitors to your site simply share your articles on social networking sites.
Social Sharing Buttons
Rel Nofollow Checkbox is a plugin for attributing anchor text. So, you can simply add the nofollow attribute to your link by checking the checkbox.
Premium SEO Pack is a Plugin and helps you increase the SEO value for all your pages, select how you want them to look like on search engine results and social media.
This all-inclusive plugin offers you everything that you need to optimize your website.
- SEO Patterns for each Post Type and Custom Post Types
- Title, Description, Keywords, Canonical Metas
- Open Graph Image, Title, Description, Type
- Twitter Card Image, Title, Description
- Noindex and Nofollow options for each post type
- Woocommerce and other e-commerce plugins
- WordPress Multisite
AMP for WP will automatically add the Google AMP Project to your WordPress page. AMP helps your website load faster for mobile visitors.
- AMP Customizer
- Mobile navigation
- Accelerated Mobile Pages
LinkPatrol offers you professional control over your links on your website. It is easy to use and appropriate for all users.
Redirection is designed to help you handle 301 redirections, track all the 404 errors and form any unattached ends that may be found on your site.
When you are migrating pages from an old website to a new one, this plugin will help you.
- Monitor 404 errors
- Easily map errors to 301 redirects
- ‘Pass-through’ redirection
- Full logs for all redirected URLs
- URLs redirected
- Supports WP CLI
- Complete import/export to Nginx rewrite.rules, JSON, .htaccess, and CSV
- Support for Apache and Nginx
- Completely localized and available in different languages
WPtouch Mobile plugin will directly allow you to activate the mobile version of your website. It has a big impact. This is one of the best plugins for SEO.
- Customize WordPress Customizer
- WPtouch administration panel
- User-friendly & fast
- Stylish version of your website