It appears to be simple, but you quickly grasp it’s not. Yes, your influencer campaign has reached up to the official kickoff. You’ve made your strategy and, cheers to some influencer research, your objectives have been acquired. Get ready, because it’s time to make those relations. But as said earlier, it’s not super-easy.
That’s why it’s so imperative to have a great collection of tools to turn to. These will make the task crazy simple yet save hours of time.
Let’s move on to the list!
Pitchbox is an all-in-one influencer platform that looks great for larger-scale campaigns and projects. It helps you get away from spreadsheet-based campaign management.
It’s definitely a heavy-duty CRM for influencer campaign management, with some pretty unique features.
- Find bloggers, publishers, and influencers in record time
- Customizable, personalized outreach and follow-up
- Track each step of the outreach process
Followerwonk helps you search and compare people whose Twitter profiles relate to your business. You can also discover when influencers are active so you can target outreach to those times of day.
- Dig deeper into Twitter analytics of individuals
- Find and connect with new influencers in your niche
- Use super-actionable visualizations to compare your social graph to others
- Easily share your reports with the world
FollowUpThen is a great way to remind you to follow up on sent emails. When you email an influencer, decide when you’re going to follow up if there’s no response. Then, enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the Bcc field (e.g., email@example.com), and you’ll get a reminder email telling you to contact the influencer again.
- Clear out your inbox
- Shorten your to-do list
- Never forget to follow up
- Works on any platform
Tomoson lets you search for influencers, track your campaigns, and measure your success. Its database of more than 20,000 bloggers, complete with stats related to reach and subscribers, is its biggest plus.
- Find influencers, micro-influencers, brands & agencies
- Multiple Team Member Logins
- Database search
- Manage Multiple Brands with One Login
- Understand your ROI
- Smart recommendations
Free trial for 21 days/Paid
Traackr assigns a score to different influencers based on relevance and reach, and it offers filtered search capabilities to fine-tune your outreach efforts.
You can track all conversations, including social media content promotion and email correspondence, as well as import existing contacts from old campaigns. Then, build new campaigns and get in-depth reporting to see what works and what doesn’t.
- Manage your global influencer network
- Cast a more influential net
- Activate relationships that stick
- Scale your success with standardized metrics
GroupHigh has a database of 15 million, 360-degree profiles of bloggers. Make pitches to your influencers, track communications, and get reporting on success, all within the same tool.
- Search 15m active blogs
- Lists are easy
- Powerful filters
- Followers, SEO stats, content -all kept up to date automatically
Ninja Outreach offers influencer connections and contact management with an extra emphasis on Instagram and Twitter. Truly, blogger prospecting and outreach in one CRM.
- Find Twitter and Instagram influencers
- Easily track all contacts w/ your team
- Organize your clients and campaigns
- Targeted results
- Quickly personalize your templates
- Auto contact influencers through email
Using the tools above to robotize your influencer outreach strategy is an incredible way to shape relationships with people who can surge traffic to your blog posts without devoting huge amounts of time.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.