1) The most popular display ad types are Banner ad, Native ad and Social Media ad.
2) Native ads that include rich media boost conversion rates by up to 60%.
3) Native ads are viewed 53% more than banner ads.
4) 70% of retargeted users are likely to convert into customers.
5) 32% of consumers said they would share a native ad with friends and family, versus 19% for banner ads.
6) Airbnb achieved an engagement rate of over 4% for one of their Promoted Tweets.
7) Julian Bakery saw a 35% increase in conversions and a 330% increase in impressions on the Google Display Network.
8) 91% of people say ads are more interfering today than two years ago.
9) 73% of people dislike pop-up ads.
10) Ad blocking grew by 41% globally in the last 12 months.
11) The average click through rate of display ads across all formats and placements is 0.06%
12) 98% of inbound phone calls aren’t traced back to a display campaign.
13) 81% of consumers have closed a browser or exited a webpage because of a pop-up ad.
14) 34% of consumers say they have mistakenly clicked on an online ad.
15) Display advertising will exceed $27 billion by the end of 2016, and is expected to increase by 38%, growing to more than $37 billion in 2017.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.