Last updated on December 3rd, 2016 at 06:47 pm
1) Each year companies lose an estimated $41 billion due to their poor customer service.
2) 30% of marketers say that customer satisfaction is one of their top metrics.
3) 74% of consumers have spent more money due to good customer service.
4) 58% are willing to spend more on companies that provide excellent customer service.
5) 60% of consumers have higher expectations for customer service now than they did just one year ago.
6) Companies are 14 times more likely to sell to an existing happy customer than sell to a new customer.
7) 95% of customers share bad experiences with others.
8) 88% of people have been influenced by online reviews while making their purchase decisions.
9) 25% of customers are likely to say something positive about their customer service experience.
10) 65% are likely to speak negatively about their customer service experience.
11) 33% provide social media contact channels.
12) 85% support multi-channel customer interactions.
13) 75% think calling is the most effective way of getting a quick response.
14) 38% of customers prefer to talk to customer service online or via email about simple issues.
15) On average, loyal customers are worth up to 10 times as much as their first purchase.
16) In the last year, 67% of customers have hung up the phone out of frustration they could not talk to a real person.
17) Resolve a complaint in the customer’s favor and they will do business with you again 70% of the time.
18) By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.