Writing is a wonderful way to recreate your soul but did you know you can also make big money through it. Yes! If you have a passion for writing then the good news says that you can actually make millions through it. All you need to do is to create a blog and monetize it through Google Adsense.
What is Google Adsense
A Google program where you can host pay-per-click ads on your Website, Adsense lets you earn money when someone clicks on these ads. It’s as simple as that! You can easily earn big money through your blog and if you already have a blog with a devoted following, it even becomes easier for you to earn good revenue through your blog. Ad networks such as Google Adsense pay big money to place their ads on your site as you get paid every time someone clicks on the ads. You can of course go ahead and let the ads occupy every spare pixel on your site however, if you place your ads well maintaining their relevancy to the interest of the readers, you will possibly make a better income from your site.
Here is an example of a site- ‘howtocleananything.com’ performing wonderfully well in Google Adsense. As you can see how ads related to the content are being displayed by Google on this blog that’s genuinely educating people about things related with a certain topic through good and informative content.
• Once you accumulate 51 posts, blog traffic increase by 53%, goes up by 3 times after 100 posts and by 4.5 times after 200 posts.
• Longer blog posts attract more backlinks.
• Blog posts with more images also attract more backlinks.
• 41.67% people measure the social influence of a blog by the number of social media shares it gets.
• Quality content and good design are the top two factors that add credibility to a blog.
• Blogs get the highest traffic on Monday mornings.
• Post published on Thursday get the most social shares.
• Blogs with more social media followers get more traffic.
• 62.96% of people feel that multiple authors add more credibility to a blog.
• 70% of people learn about a company from articles instead of ads.
• Blogs that post everyday generates 4 times more leads than those that posts weekly or less.
“The more successful your blog is, the more visits you get on it and the more visits you get on your blog the more you can earn from Google Adsense.”
How to track earnings with Adsense
As per Google – “You can view your earnings at any time by logging in to your account at https://www.google.com/Adsense and clicking the Reports tab. You’ll be able to see the total number of page and ad unit impressions, ad clicks, clickthrough rate, effective CPM, and your total earnings so you can get an idea of how well the program is performing for you and how much you can expect to earn over time in the program.”
“The Google ads you are able to display on your content pages can be either cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-1000-impressions (CPM) ads, while Adsense for search results pages show exclusively CPC ads. This means that advertisers pay either when users click on ads, or when the advertiser’s ad is shown on your site. You’ll receive a portion of the amount paid for either activity on your website. Although Google don’t disclose the exact revenue share, their goal is to enable publishers to make as much or more than they could with other advertising networks.”
How DSIM helps you make money through Google Adsense and Blogging
At DSIM, you get to lean in and out of Google Adsense. You get to learn what is Adsense, how to get Adsense approval by Google, how to use your Adsense account interface and how to place ads on your blog to make most out of it. We also help you create your own blog with our free software. Not just that we also share 1 secret method through which you will make money with Adsense, which only a few internet marketers in the world are aware of. You got to give us 300 hours and we will make sure that you make Rs1,50,000 every month.