- Inbound marketing costs 62% less per lead than traditional outbound marketing.
- Inbound marketing is 10x more effective for lead conversion than outbound.
- Inbound marketing tactics generate 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing.
- Inbound leads cost 61% less than outbound leads.
- The closing rates for outbound vs. inbound leads is 2% vs. 14.6%
- Inbound marketing can double the average website conversion rate from 6% to 12%.
- 79% of companies that have a blog report a positive ROI for inbound marketing.
- Websites with 51-100 pages generate 48% more traffic than websites with 1-50 pages.
- The average company saves £12,000 per year by investing more in inbound vs. outbound.
- 80% of people ignore Google-sponsored ads.
- B2B marketers that use blogs generate 67% more leads than those that do not.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 01st Jun (Wed) | Time: 3 PM IST