Facebook has introduced a set of tools to help advertisers create ads that are ideal for mobile devices.
The new video creation tools will allow advertisers to convert existing images and text assets into mobile-first video ads with ease.
1) Video Creation Kit
The Video Creation Kit allows you to turn existing image and text assets into mobile-optimized videos framed in 1:1 for feed environments or 9:16 for stories on Facebook and Instagram.
Facebook’s Ads Manager has four templates all designed with your business goals in mind.
- Promote a product (6 seconds): Focus on a key product to generate interest and sales.
- Sell multiple products (6 seconds): Show a selection of products, promote a special offer and drive sales.
- Show product benefits (15 seconds): Highlight product features, use case studies or explain how a product works.
- Drive product discovery (15 seconds): Bring your brand to life and share what makes your product unique.
“We’ve found that mobile-first creative has a 27% higher likelihood of driving brand lift and 23% higher likelihood of driving message association compared to video ads that are not optimized for mobile.”- said, Facebook in its blog post.
2) Video cropping tool
Optimize the framing of video ads by cropping videos to Facebook’s recommended aspect ratios within the ad creation flow. It allows you to crop your video ads to 1:1 and 4:5 for feed, 16:9 for in-stream and 9:16 for stories.
3) Simple video creation tools
Create template videos directly from their business page using page existing assets such as photos and company logos. This tool offers an effective and easy way to create stunning video ads that look great on mobile.