- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- 85% Facebook videos are watched without sound.
- 100 million hours of video content are watched on Facebook daily.
- 64% of consumers say that watching a marketing video on Facebook has influenced a purchasing decision.
- 39% of consumers are more likely to finish videos with subtitles.
- Facebook records 8 billion average daily video views.
- Snapchatters watch 10 billion videos a day.
- 93% of Twitter videos are watched on mobile.
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter.
- 65% of people who watch the first three seconds of a Facebook video will watch for at least 10 seconds, and 45% will watch for 30 seconds.
- Snapchat video ads deliver over 2X the lift in purchase intent compared to TV, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook video ads.
- 39% of Marketers are creating Square or vertical videos.
- 52% of consumers prefer pre-recorded video content, while 48% prefer live video content.
- Marketers feel the most confident about reaching customers with video on Facebook and YouTube.
- 81% of Marketers are optimizing their Social Videos for mobile.
- 51% of Marketers use Closed Captions most of the time or always on their videos.
- 73% of Consumers are deciding in less than 30 seconds if they will watch to the end of the video.