- 51% of people prefer to shop online and 96% of people have made an online purchase in their life.
- 67% of Millennials and 56% of Gen Xers prefer to shop on online rather than in-store.
- 73% of consumers are more likely to purchase a product or service if they can watch a video explaining it beforehand.
- 42% of online shoppers want more testimonials from e-commerce sites.
- 53% of buyers say Facebook informs their purchase decisions.
- 42% of online customers find recommendations from friends and family influential.
- 74% shoppers are unlikely to share a product on social network after purchase.
- Email marketing accounts for 20% of traffic driving e-commerce sales.
- 23% is the online shopping cart abandonment rate on average.
- The top reason for cart abandonment is extra high costs (61%).
- 64% consumers want personalized offers from retail brands.
- Men reported spending 28% more online than women.
- The top reason consumers shop online is the ability to shop 24/7.
- Mobile offers are redeemed 10x more frequently than print offers.
- Mobile sessions account for 59% of all sessions on ecommerce sites.